Join Our Team!
PROHOC EXPERT SERVICES OPEN POSITIONS:
- Total responsibility / ownership of a industrial construction project
- Act as the first point of contact for the customer
- Creation, development and defining of project plan including: budget, work division, schedule, logistics plan, resourcing, tendering/contracts and other project managerial activities
- Successful leadership of the project organization
- Monitor, control and report quality, delivery time, cost and scope in the projects
- Maintaining and improving the customer relationship
- An appropriate technical degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) in relevant area
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Problem solving skills and systematic ways of working
- Ability to work under pressure
- Understanding the big picture, identify key things for success
- Being forward thinking and goal focused
- Readiness to travel as required
- Experience in managerial position in large energy, mining, oil&gas or other industrial construction projects (+7 years preferred)
- To plan, manage and deliver all construction activities in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Demonstrate a positive 'can do' attitude at all times whilst understanding the impact of decisions on all aspects of the project.
- To fully understand design / procurement / construction / completion planning, programming and progress reporting.
- To report openly and honestly at all times, acknowledging problems, analyzing and providing seeking solutions
- Supervising contractors and internal staff on a daily basis.
- Meeting with subcontractors.
- Adhering to and ensuring the Health & Safety of the entire site and project.
- Maintaining quality & safety control procedures.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Experience (over five years) in projects as Site Manager or similar positions
- Experience working within vast industrial construction projects
- Excellent customer and business communication skills.
- Experience in the management of Health & Safety, and the design and procurement processes.
- Strong experience of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while representing the brand
Automation, Electrical, Mechanical, QA/QC, Piping, Civil etc.
If you are experienced supervisor and want to work in different and changing projects abroad (and Finland) please send your application soon. We appreciate at least 5 years' relevant work experience. Finnish language skills are a benefit and in some case a must.
Project Engineers for various positions
- Chief Project Engineers (el., aut., mech., civil)
- HSE Engineers
- Applicable education
- Experience in similar tasks in international environment
- Good communication skills including fluently spoken and written English
- Other language skills are an advantage
- Applicable SW competence
Various industry certifications, trainings and courses are a benefit.
Job locations are Vaasa, Tampere and Helsinki.
* Welcome to on-line job applications to join ProTeam!
In this database we collect some basic information about you, such as your education and work experience to assess your suitability for job vacancies at Prohoc. Open applications will be kept active for six months.
The personal information you submit here is used solely for recruiting purposes within Prohoc. All data will be handled confidentially and according to Finnish Personal Data legislation.
Prohoc is committed to protecting your privacy. Therefore we do not sell, rent, lease or trade your information to third parties. If you want to check your personal information or have it deleted from the database please send your request in writing to: Prohoc Oy, Virtaviiva 8F, 65320 Vaasa.